Mid-Coast Maine starts somewhere around Freeport and continues on through towns such as Brunswick, Bath, Damariscotta, Wiscassett, Rockland and the Camden/Rockport areas. So many beautiful spots that you will just have to explore them yourself.
The area is known for it’s rocky coast, peninsulas jutting out to the sea, picturesque towns and villages and if you can’t find a decent lobster roll it’s probably because you never got out of the car.
It’s also got some great State Parks and Beaches.
Wolfe’s Neck State Park, Freeport
- From Freeport take Bow Street to Flying Point Rd to Wolfe’s Neck Rd to the State Park. Walking trails and scenic views of coastal estuaries.
Bradbury Mountain State Park, Pownal
- Located on Rte.9 in Pownal. Hiking and Mountain Bike Trails. Scenic vistas and overlook. Camping.
Popham Beach State Park
- From Bath take Rt.209 South. Follow Signs. Sand beach near Kennebec River. Good Fishing. Huge Rock Monoliths off beach accessable at low tide.
Reid State Park
- From Bath cross the bridge to Woolich. Immediately after bridge take Rt.127 to Georgetown. Follow Signs. Sand Beach and Salt Marsh.
- Rt. 1 to Damriscotta then take Rt 130 South to New Harbor and follow signs. Sand Beach and Rocky coast on Johns Bay.
Great Places to Visit where I sell Real Estate along the Mid-Coast.
I sell homes about as far up as Brunswick, however The Maine Real Estate Network has agents throughout the area, so if you are looking at these areas, give me a call and I will refer the best agent to you for your areas of interest.
David Karl Roberts/Associate Broker
The Maine Real Estate Network
207-741-2006 or email me at email@example.com